Points to Note
- All postgraduate programmes are taught under the exceptional UTAMU block release model.
- The Block Release teaching model is blended with our state of the art e-learning and e-library systems which allows students to comfortably study without compromising their ability to meet their obligations at the work place.
- In the block release model, post graduate students use the first two weekends of the semester to get a conceptual introduction to the various modules to be covered in the particular semester.
- They are also supported to form discussion groups and fully interface with their lecturers during this period
- After the first two weekends, students are availed with all class materials on the UTAMU e-learning system together with practical assignments that apply to their work environments.
- Students then return to their work places, follow up with their discussion groups and can fully interface with lecturers on the e-learning platform
- Students return to campus for another busy two weekends in the middle of the semester, where they again attend full time class and have face to face interactions with each other and their lecturers.
- After this, self paced learning is encouraged using our e-learning and e-library services
- Exams are done in the last weekend of the semester.
- The UTAMU e-learning system is fully equipped and allows a consistent interaction among the students and their lecturers.
- The UTAMU e-library is equipped with over 50,000 textbooks, various high quality journals and publications for students’ revision throughout their course of study.
- All registered students can access the UTAMU e-learning and e-library systems anytime, anywhere.
- All students are required to do continuous assessments, mid-semester tests and end of semester exams
Click here to view the Semester One timetable
Click here to view the Semester Two timetable